This is the link to the Flatsome Theme on the Theme Forest Website
In this video, we’re going to show you how to use the flatsome theme but also all the tricks and tips with the flatsome theme to really make your life easier. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to set up an ecommerce website and also build your website using the flatsome theme.
Step 1: Where to Get The Flatsome Theme
You can get the flatsome theme at the themeforest website. This is the number one website for all premium plugins and themes, not just for wordpress but for almost anything. Follow the link to go get it.
The link is an affiliate link, so that means we get a commission if you use our link. No extra charge to you.
In order to follow this tutorial to learn how to use the flatsome theme tutorial, you do need the flatsome theme…so make sure you have it 🙂
Step 2: Install the Flatsome Theme
- I am going to assume you already know how to install the wordpress flatsome theme, but if you do not. Just go to your wordpress dashboard, hover over appearance and click on add themes
- Then click add new
- Find the flatsome theme and add it.
- Make sure it is a zip file
- Install and activate
Step 3: Set up the Flatsome Theme
You’ll be prompted to run through the set up wizard for the flatsome theme.
- First you’ll want to register your theme so you can automatic updates. You can register at themeforest with the flatsome theme.
- Then you should install the child theme so you do not lose your customizations when you make any flatsome or wordpress updates.
- Now install the recommended plugins
- And import the demo content because this is key to making your life easier!
- If you have a logo, you can upload it here
- And that’s it!
Step 4: Theme Settings
This is where you can customize a lot of your settings for your flatsome theme website layout. In this tutorial we show you how you can come in here and use the flatsome theme theme customizer to change your settings but it will be brief since this website is really whatever you decide to make of it.
Colors, spacing, fonts, layouts, header, footer, blog posts, products, these are the important things with the flatsome theme in the theme settings.
Step 5: How to Use the UX Builder
This is probably what you came for in this video tutorial to learn how to use the flatsome theme because the UX builder is how you can customize and build your wordpress website however you want using the flatsome theme.
In this tutorial on how to use the flatsome theme, we are going to show you how to use the UX pagebuilder and also short codes.
So let’s give you an introduction to how to use the flatsome theme UX builder and then build a page together.
Import Demo Content from Flatsome Theme
Use UX Builder Templates